Episode 8: My Favorite Resources to Make Your Business Easy, Reliable, and Consistently Abundant
Running a successful and abundant online business doesn't have to be complicated or expensive. If you know the right resources to use, you can make your business run smoothly without the headaches or crazy, expensive investments.
In this week's episode, I walk you through a lot of different software, hardware, products, programs and services that I personally use in my business.
Everything that I recommend is something that I either use or have extensively experimented with. The products and services are high quality and trustable. Check them out for yourself!
Do the heart work of connecting to your purpose, connecting to your mission on this planet and connecting to source and to God, and really clarifying what it is that you’re here to do. And when you’re in that flow, that's divine- it’s something that feels good and you love to do it, it will attract a similar frequency into your life and energy of success
- [00:08:00] Audio Resources - Blue Yeti Mic, RodeLink Lavalier, iPhone Voice memo, Apple headphones, laptop mic
- [00:12:43] Video Resources - iPhone 13 Pro Max, Canon EOS Rebel T7i, MacBook Pro Computer Camera, Background Greenscreen, Zoom Backgrounds
- [00:17:09] Lighting options - Natural lighting early morning or sunset is best. Make sure lighting is in front of you and not behind. 2400 Watt Lighting Kit Softbox, Ring Lights
- [00:18:55] Audio and Video Editing options - Fiverr, Apple Garage Band, Audacity, Quicktime, ScreenFlow, Blender, Lightworks, Hitfilm
- [00:21:00] Screen Recording resources - ScreenFlow, Screencast-o-matic, Apple Screen recording
- [00:22:06] Graphic Design Resources - Canva, PicMonkey
- [00:22:22] Scheduling Tools - Acuity, Calendly
- [00:23:10] Customer Relationship Management Tool to manage your email list, billing, membereships, etc. Get an all-in-one system like Simplero, Kajabi, Ontreport. Less robust systems: Teachable, Udemy
- Audio Resources: Blue Yeti Mic, RodeLink Lavalier
- Video Resources: Apple iPhone and MacBook Pro, Canon EOS Rebel T7i, Background Greenscreen
- Lighting Resources: Fancierstudio 2400 watt lighting kit softbox light kit video, Ring Lights
- Editing: Fiverr, Apple GarageBand, Audacity (natural Noise Neutralizer), QuickTime (Apple), ScreenFlow, Blender, Lightworks, Hitfilm
- Screen Recording: Screencast-o-matic
- Graphic Design Resources: Canva, PicMonkey
- Scheduling Tools - https://acuity.jnqsge.net/qnDy0L, Calendly
- CRM - Simplero, Kajabi, Ontreport
- Follow me on Instagram @lloydburnett
- Share this link to the episode with your friends
- Free Training of the Month: Diagnose Yourself. Find the Subconscious Blocks That Are Keeping You From Reaching More People and Making More Money
- Follow The Gentle Entrepreneur with Lloyd Burnet on your favorite player, so you know when new episodes are published! (Apple, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon)
FREE TRAINING OF THE MONTH
This free training includes:
- 40 min video class that teaches how to diagnose the 5 most common subconscious blocks.
- Worksheet to help you do the work diagnosing yourself
- Special offer for support on how to move through those blocks & make your purpose more profitable