Episode 10: Things I Wish I Had Done Differently in My Business (Don’t make the same mistakes.)
It's time to get real and raw. In a world where everyone only wants to show their wins, I'm going to show you the things I've done in my business that didn't go according to plan.
Bringing our "mistakes" to the light and sharing them with others is important because it honors the fullness of the human experience and it also allows others to learn from our mistakes.
Have a listen to this vulnerable episode and learn what potholes to avoid while driving on your journey through entrepreneurship.
build more trust with your potential client and are more likely to hear, "YES" when you pitch your products and services.
Do you think it's the responsibility of the entrepreneur to make sure that their space is safe for everyone? Or is it the responsibility of the client to make sure that they are honoring themselves and honoring their boundaries in participating in the space, in the safest way possible for their system?
- [00:07:19] First Mistake: Quitting your paying job too soon.
- [00:10:22] How your nervous system plays into your decision
- [00:12:20] Second Mistake: Investing too much money in resources in the beginning
- [00:15:30] Keep it simple in the beginning. Allow the business to create revenue to fuel financial investments in your business
- [00:16:12] Third Mistake: Only doing what feels good
- [00:17:56] Tactics to help you do things that create discomfort within yourself
- [00:19:08] Tapping into your deeper truth regardless of the outcome in your business community
- [00:20:44] Questions to ask to understand the energy of your choices
- Lloyd’s Business Software: Simplero
- Marie Forleo’s B-School
- Simple low-cost software: Constant Contact, Mailchimp
- Accounting Software: Xero
- Lloyd Burnett Coaching Group for conscious, spiritually-minded entrepreneurs
- Follow me on Instagram @lloydburnett
- Share this link to the episode with your friends
- Free Training of the Month: Diagnose Yourself. Find the Subconscious Blocks That Are Keeping You From Reaching More People and Making More Money
- Follow The Gentle Entrepreneur with Lloyd Burnet on your favorite player, so you know when new episodes are published! (Apple, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon)
FREE TRAINING OF THE MONTH
Click Here to Get Access to the Training
This free training includes:
- 40 min video class that teaches how to diagnose the 5 most common subconscious blocks.
- Worksheet to help you do the work diagnosing yourself
- Special offer for support on how to move through those blocks & make your purpose more profitable
Leave a comment